Ivy Hose provides a first class quality-working environment in a beautiful Grade 2 listed Georgian Building with high ceilings, original Georgian features, furnished with plush carpets, chandeliers and brass fittings.
The property is located at 35 High Street, Bushey at its junction with Kemp Place. It is located in the heart of Bushey Village, with its range of retail and restaurant facilities close by.
Bushey is conveniently located for access to Junction 5 of the M1 and the A41, proving access to the M25. Main line trains to Euston run from Bushey. Ivy House has its own private car park and benefits from a large public car park immediately behind the property.
The executive office accommodation is provided in individual rooms, which have been re-modelled with executive use in mind. There is also a modern extension to the rear, offering smaller offices, ideal for one and two person businesses.
Ideal for 2-6 people meetings, the board room available for £12 per hour or for the day for £60 from 9am-6pm.
· Period Style Accommodation
· Gas Fired Central Heating
· Frontage to High Street, Bushey
· Kitchen Facilities
· WC Facilities on each Floor
· Private Parking as available
· Large free public car park to the of the property
· ISDN and ADSL lines available on request
· All offices fixed with CAT5e cabling
· Reception facilities available
· Secretarial and office facilities offered at the property
· Photocopying and fax facilities
· Basic office furniture in all offices.
The offices are available on a monthly licence, with an initial licence period of three months. All applications for offices will be considered on individual merits.
The monthly licence fee included rent, rates, Council Tax, lighting, heating and use of reception services. The offices are furnished. You may use your own furniture if you wish or a standard furniture package is included in the rental and 24 hour access to the building.